Monday, January 30, 2012

Where Does Your Inspiration Come From?


This, my friends, is the cork board I have hanging above the computer in my room. Sure it's messy but it comes in handy when I have creative road blocks . Here's how. I tack up a little of everything, all inspiring. Concert tickets, post cards, business cards, colourful pictures, written ideas and just about anything I think would feel at home on my board of wonder. I am pretty sure this is what my brain looks like if you could see inside my head- a jumble of colours, patterns and random word play I save for the perfect project.

The magnified business card on the right was the first logo assignment I was given. I felt pretty proud looking at my design on a card that was printed for a regional company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers